Make the World a More Beautiful Place
Our entire team is united behind something really BIG and BEAUTIFUL. Together, we work hard, we listen to tons of music, we are ninjas nonstop ideas, and love to learn.
Enterprise Sales Manager
In addition to standard on-demand service, BeautyLynk procures corporate, event, and VIP opportunities for our BeautyLynk Beauty Professionals, which leads to more revenue for the professionals on our platform. BeautyLynk Enterprise Sales Managers sale BeautyLynk services to corporations, beauty brands, and residential properties. Sale Managers create new business as well as sell packages to existing clients.
BeautyLynk Sales Managers work remotely and must be self motivated. Sales Managers conduct a high volume of B2B prospecting calls to corporations, beauty brands, and residential properties. Sales managers seek out new business opportunities by identifying companies and events with the need for beauty professionals to fulfill service, demonstration, or training needs. Sales managers also recommend additional services to existing clients based on their ongoing needs.
BeautyLynk Sales Managers must have cold-calling and business development experience; maintain a high level of professionalism at all times with clients; and develop an intricate understanding BeautyLynk products and services thru on the job training.
- Motivation to sell and close a deal.
- A capacity to learn about the industry and how you could profit from it by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Able to communicate and establish customer relationships with all types of personalities.
- Meet monthly sales quotas which are structured to reward sales personnel with different level tiers for achievement.
- Well spoken. The ability to develop rapport quickly and build trust.
- Comfortable with calling individuals who have not shown previous interest in our products.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office and standard office applications as well as navigating on the Internet.
- Energetic, eager, focused and competitive by nature.
Customer Success Representative
BeautyLynk Customer Success Representatives serve as the point of contact for both customers and BeautyLynk Professionals on our platform. Representative's primary responsibility is the insure that appointments are successfully booked and completed. Representatives also man our general phone line and email, answering frequently asked questions.
BeautyLynk's Customer Success Representatives must have the ability to handle multiple tasks including, answering calls, making calls, replying to emails, and updating data.
Customer Success Representatives are required to have a High School diploma and an Associate Degree or higher is highly desirable. Also being a certified typist is highly desirable. It's required that Representatives have experience in computer based systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Google Drive or Freshdesk is a plus.
BeautyLynk Customer Success Representatives work remotely and are directly supported by the Operations Manager who can help answer questions and help make sure that appointments are booked and completed.
BeautyLynk Ui/UX Designer will work collaboratively with the Engineering Team and Marketing Team to design BeautyLynk brands front-end platform design.
- Solve complex usability challenges for users
- Design interfaces with specific mobile, responsive, grid and desktop requirements
- Create functional and delightful interfaces that are pixel perfect
- Apply user feedback to iterate on your designs
- Create design patterns, UI kits and style guides for engineering teams to use across products
- Follow through and hit deadlines
- Communicate effectively
- Great and deep understanding of what Brand is and what it means
- Few years of experience as a UI/UX designer (or similar)
- Experience working with Bootstrap, Sketch
- Expert in color theory, typography, grid layouts, composition
- Experience in designing for responsive, mobile / desktop client and mobile apps
- Any experience or passion for the beauty industry, specifically product brand, design, etc.
- Experience with HTML & CSS
BeautyLynk UI/UX directly supported by CTO. This position is in Boston